Western Red Cedar Shingle Panels
Benefits of Coulson Engineered Cedar:
- 100% Old Growth Vertical Grain Western Red Cedar
- Installation 6 times faster than standard shingles
- Single Course 8-foot panels
- Available in 5.3” or 7⅛th exposure
- Approved for interior and exterior applications
- 3/8” Exterior grade plywood core
- Extremely stable - does not shrink, twist, split or cup
- Scribed guideline on Even butt panels assists for quick and easy arrangement of ensuing panels.
- Shingles overlap a minimum of 1-1/2″ over previous panel.
- 1/8″ glue bead under each row of shingles using construction grade moisture cure urethane.
- All shingles face-stapled with 5/8″ stainless staples covered by succeeding shingle course.
- 15 year warranty
- Ships anywhere in North America
- Single Course Shingle Panels
- Straight or Staggered Butt
- Open Keyway or Closed spacing
- Vertical Grain
- ½ inch butt
Packaging: 140 panels – per lift
Warranty: 15 years
Flush-mounting corner units are manufactured of Western Red Cedar shingles, stainless steel stapled and glued to 3/8 exterior plywood. They are manufactured and supplied in 2 different widths so, when alternated with each panel row the vertical corner line is eliminated.
Purchasing Info: Please contact us. We would be happy to send you in the right direction!